Unior Professional Wheel Centering Stand
- This stand for professional use is specially designed for bicycle repair shops. It can be bench-mounted or vise-held.
- The calipers enable simultaneous radial control of the wheel position on both sides, with an additional possibility to control radial symmetry in relation to the wheel hub.
- The geometry of the calipers enables a simultaneous axial control for accurate truing of the wheel.
- The calipers have plastic coated tips to prevent leaving marks on the wheel.
- The upright arms position can be adjusted with an upright adjustment knob to fit the axle width. The caliper arm position can be adjusted to fit the wheel radius and the caliper tip distance can be adjusted to fit the rim width.
- When changing the wheel, the spring loaded upright arms and the caliper arm can be quickly pulled away, automatically springing back to a set position when inserting a new wheel. This enables faster truing of several same size wheels.
- accepts wheels from 16 to 29 inch with or without tyre removed.
- truing of 20 mm axle wheels requires additional adapters.
- truing control of brake rotors can be done with additional calipers inserted into slots in the upright arm.