About our Finance
At Ashcycles we are able to offer our customers different finance packages to suit their purchasing needs. Our finance is supplied by V12 Retail Finance and decisions can be made extremley quickly. We offer the following finance options:
- 0% finance (zero per cent) on all items over £399.00 that are at FULL RRP. Usually a minimum deposit of 10% is needed unless agreed.
- 0% finance (zero per cent) can be offered on full RRP bikes with free reward points accessories but the amount received will be altered. With finace you will only receive half the amount of reward points, for example instead of 400 reward points advertised a customer would get 200 reward points.
- Finance options are available on sale items such as bikes but would need to be agreed prior to asking for finance. It is best to email us with the bike you are after and the time you want to repay for the item. We can then email you back with what options we can offer.
Am I Eligible for Finance?
To apply for finance you must be:
- A permanent UK resident.
- At least 18 years old.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employed, or living with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment.
- Have a pension if you are retired.
All finance orders must be shipped to the same address that is made on the application. Unfortunately there is no way to change this and is for fraud prevention reasons.
How do I Apply for Finance from Ashcycles?
If you want to order on our website please place the items you are after in your shopping cart and then proceed to the checkout. When paying there is an option to choose "finance." Please select this option and we will email you back a form to complete for V12 finance. Once the form is completed a finance check will be completed. Once the finance has been approved we will ship your items to your address like any other order.
Alternatively you can come to our shop and we can fill out an online form while you are with us. Once the application has been approved you can leave the shop with the goods you purchased.
Returns and Cancellations
If you want to cancel or return the items you have ordered with finance please look at our returns policy. If we accept your return we will contact the lender to cancel the credit agreement you have. We cannot cancel any finance agreement that is outside our returns time period.
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. Correspondence address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ.
Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550. Registered Office for both: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH.
V12 Retail Finance is a trading name of Secure Trust Bank PLC.